Lumix TZ7

Monday, January 11, 2010

Street Performance at bugis captured on video using Lumix ZS3

I tried one of my online data storege and it can take the 300MB file. Its a free service call vimeo.com which allows me to upload up to 500MB per week and also 1 HD file. It took around 2 hours for the 303MB file to go up (constant around 50Kb/s using my 8Mbps Singtel service).

After uploading it takes vimeo around 20 minutes to queue my file for conversion to be watchable (the streaming media player doesn't recognise ACHD I think).






You can watch it at http://www.vimeo.com/8672659 and also download the original source on the bottom right hand side when at vimeo site.

Nice sound, sharp picture, including steady focus when i zoom into the performances, especially the 'helpers' at the back

No comments:

Post a Comment